VCE Software is developed and marketed by Avanset and allows users to view, create and edit VCE (visual certification exam) files.
Visit the website of Avanset and choose your preferred option of VCE software download:
VCE Exam Simulator has two options: BASIC and PRO. The basic option contains VCE Player, while the PRO also includes VCE Designer, enabling users to create and edit their own VCE files. So, choosing your version of VCE Exam Simulator depends on your needs, and you will have the option to change/upgrade it later on.
Then, you need to choose the duration of your subscription, which will affect the price of your software, and you'll be able to download VCE Player:
Both VCE Player and Designer are based on the logic that you purchase your subscription, not the download. Therefore, when your subscription expires, you will not be able to play your VCE exams before you renew it.
If you're unsure which version of the VCE Software is right for you, learn more about them here:
The features of VCE Software include:
- Create your own VCE files or open the files created by someone else.
- Various question types to suit your needs / specific exam/ practice approach, including: multiple choice questions, fill in the blank questions, select and place / drag-n-drop questions, point and shoot questions (picking a point on the image), hot area questions (picking an area out of the few options given), create a tree questions, build list and reorder, drop and connect questions.
- Print option – you can either print out the entire exam, or select the parts you need printed.
- Importing questions from various file formats, including txt, rtf, PDF (PDF file conversion can be done with Exam Formatter, a free tool that allows for an easy file conversion. A tutorial on how to convert PDF into VCE files, which also includes some other tips and tricks, is available here).
- Embedding images. The option to embed images in jpg, gif and png formats.
- Maximized convenience. The VCE software gives the option of saving the current testing session and coming back to it later. You can also save and review the testing history, go back to the questions that hadn’t been answered correctly and more.
- Versatility. The VCE software can be useful to anyone and everyone in need to test their knowledge and skills through an interactive exam platform – from middle school students and their parents to language learners to seasoned IT professionals.
- Support of foreign characters. The latest version of the VCE Software supports non-English characters, so it can be used by non-English speakers, as well as by language learners to test their foreign language skills. From Spanish to Chinese, VCE enables the support of foreign characters.
- Various platforms. VCE software is available for Windows, Mac OS, as well as Android and iOS phones and tablets.